It’s Election year—only 44 more weeks until election day and our opportunity to turn Brunswick County blue. It’s also David’s Birthday month. Help him celebrate by donating to the campaign.
David has no Democratic challenger, so we can focus all our energy on defeating Bill Rabon in November.
What you can do to help the county go blue:
· Volunteer to make fundraising calls or help at events.
· Canvas in your neighborhood.
· Host a meet and greet.
· Donate to the campaign.
· Invite friends and neighbors to our Town Halls (dates and locations TBD).
· Like our Facebook page.
· Share our posts — we need to reach all voters in Brunswick County.
· VOTE! And take your neighbors with you to the polls.
Sign up on David’s website to volunteer or donate.
By Candy Adams